Your Complete Hospitality Solution
Open Projects Group is a leading industry specialist in hospitality design, manufacturing, and installation. Our team are on hand to deliver all of your required services, whether it’s design and installation for a brand new business, the sprucing of existing features, or even a new dishwasher or sandwich press, we’ve got you covered.
Based on the Gold Coast, but operating Australia-wide, we pride ourselves on our ability to house all of your needs under one 1800sqm roof. Specialising in joinery, stainless, shopfitting and equipment, not to mention our team of experts who are on-hand to take you initial concepts and ideas and turn them into real life masterpieces!
We pride ourselves on our ability to create custom-made and unique designs to suit you and your business. Having designed, built, owned and operated our own restaurants, we understand there’s no such thing as one size fits all, and we work hard to deliver a finished product that’s perfectly tailored to you and your business.
We’re not about the quick fix, the in-and-out, the box-drop, or the pay-and-go. We’re about quality, design, creativity, and function. We have made it our business to make you business look good. No detail is too small and no job is too big! We’re about quality customer service, which is why we deliver a full-service operation for our clients – from concept and design to build and installation, we do it all for you. The convenience of having all of your project needs under one roof means you can sit back while we do the heavy lifting.
The Open Projects team of experts can assist you with all of the features listed below and more:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment – Cooking equipment, refrigeration, benchtops and displays.
- Stainless Steel Fabrication – Benching, canopies, stainless steel wall sheeting and custom designs.
- Joinery & Furniture Fabrication – Cabinetry construction, banquette seating, tables, custom joinery and front of house.
- Shop Fitting and Building – Full restaurant and bar builds.
- Project Management – In-house project management for new builds and refits.
- Full Design Packages – Drawings, plans, food licenses, certification and hydraulics.
- Hospitality Maintenance – Floors to ceilings and every detail in between.